24 Feb Be our new Junior Social Media and Content Executive!
Are you passionate about social media?
Are you crazy about creating content?
Do you know what a meme is?
Do you know how to spark conversations about B2B and B2C brands?
Seize the opportunity to join the social media team at our fun, friendly and fast-paced agency in Bromley, South London. You’ll produce content and manage the social media channels for a range of clients from insurance software specialists and luxury kitchens manufacturers, to coffee houses and estate agents. With so much variety you’ll never be bored!
We are looking for someone with bags of energy and enthusiasm, who isn’t afraid to get stuck in. You’ll be keen to take on challenges and creating new social media content will be a doddle. Most importantly, you’ll feel confident about managing online communities across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and more.
Sound like you? Then read on.
- Managing social media channels for clients on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other relevant platforms
- Engaging with potential customers and handling customer queries and reviews
- Creating engaging high-quality content for social media posts and blogs
- Working with the wider marketing team to develop social media strategies for clients and set goals
- Analysing and monitoring social media activity and altering schedules to increase website traffic and engagement
- Reviewing key metrics and compiling reports to showcase successes and areas for improvement
- Researching new social media developments across all social media platforms
- A passion for social media is imperative!
- An A-level education or above
- A good understanding of social media platforms and software
- Plenty of creative ideas for social media campaigns
- An excellent command of the English language
- Great time management and multi-tasking skills
You must be UK-based and within reasonable commuting distance of Bromley and eligible to work in the UK.
Do you have what it takes to join our team? Please send your CV and any supporting materials to email@example.com