22 Jul Meet The RONIN Team – Roland
The Ronin team welcomes Roland! Our latest graphic and web design expert. Find out what he loves the most about his fab role!
1. How long have you been part of the Ronin Team?
A few months now. I joined the Ronin team on the 19th of April this year.
2. What’s your background (i.e. What were you doing before you came to Ronin?)
Prior to joining the Ronin team, I had been working as a freelance web designer for 18 months, designing and building websites using WordPress.
3. What does your day-to-day job involve?
My main task as a graphic and web designer at Ronin is to design and develop brand identities and build well-crafted websites, mainly using WordPress. Furthermore, I support the Ronin team with a wide variety of graphic visuals for print, digital and social media.
4. What’s been your favourite part of the job so far?
Designing brand visuals. It is a complex and rewarding process to be involved in as I get to see my designs in the real world across many applications, be it printed or digital. I also get great satisfaction from seeing the clients happy and to know that we delivered on what was expected of us. Whether we’re enhancing the presence of their company or helping to visualise and encapsulate their personality, it’s always great to help build brand integrity amongst their customers.
5. What are your interests outside of work?
I enjoy visiting different places with my girlfriend. I also like to read and listen to a variety of audiobooks.
6. Who would play you in the film of your life?
No one could play myself better than me.
7. If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
Inquisitive, agile and astute.
8. The Ronin team has hit the pub – what’s your order?
A pint of lager, please!