16 Sep Meet The RONIN Team – Tima
The Ronin team welcomes Tima! Our latest Digital Marketing Executive. Find out what she loves the most about her fab role!
1. How long have you worked at Ronin?
It’s been two exciting months here so far.
2. What’s your background (i.e. What were you doing before you came to Ronin?)
I graduated in International marketing and have worked for a number of media and marketing agencies. During the pandemic period I enjoyed freelancing for various brands and enhancing my digital marketing skills.
3. What does your day-to-day job involve?
A cool mix of social media and content creation for a variety of lovely clients.
4. What’s been your favourite part of the job so far?
Being part of RONIN’s creative and cheerful team of course 🙂 The interesting mix of clients we work with is also an attractive bonus.
5. Which social media platform could you not live without?
I find them all purposeful for different areas of life, but it would have to be the inspirational flavour of Instagram.
6. What are your interests outside of work?
I’m into travelling, discovering new places and sipping cosy drinks at roof top bars. Whilst I’m often out and about taking scenic snaps, the calmer me also enjoys mindfulness and meditation, which I make time for daily.
7. Who would play you in the film of your life?
Hmmm… that’s a tough one, although my 10 year old daughter has recently changed all my profile pictures to Ariana Grande, so I guess she would have the privilege!
8. If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
Sociable, calm & collected, spontaneous.
9. The RONIN team are off to the pub – what’s your order?
The latest berry summer cider. Let’s go!