22 Jul Meet The RONIN Team – Tom
The RONIN team welcomes Tom! Our new graphic and web design wizard. Discover more about his exciting role and what motivates him to jump on his bike after work!
1. How long have you been part of the Ronin team?
I’ve been here for a couple of months now.
2. What’s your background (i.e. What were you doing before you came to Ronin?)
I was doing a similar job at a studio in North London. I left just before Christmas and went back to freelancing as a web designer/dev. Then Ronin came along and gave me an offer I couldn’t refuse.
3. What does your day-to-day job involve?
It involves working on whatever large projects the Ronin team has in the pipeline before being distracted with odd little design jobs throughout the day.
4. What’s been your favourite part of the job so far?
Definitely the Ronin team. Everyone’s been really friendly and it’s been great to get stuck in straight away with the support of everyone.
5. Which social media platform could you not live without?
Instagram because I’m predictable.
6. What are your interests outside of work?
I’m a huge fan of bikes, burgers and books. I cycle so I can eat more burgers and I read books when my legs hurt.
7. Who would play you in the film of your life?
Would have to be Jason Statham.
8. If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
Sassy when hungry.
9. We’re off to the pub – what’s your order?
Whichever hipster beer has the coolest can design if I’m honest.