11 Sep RONIN is hiring!
Want to be part of our amazing expanding team? We are looking for an experienced and creative web and graphic designer to join our team.
We are a modern and dynamic agency offering web, digital and graphic design services to a broad range of national and international clients (B2B and B2C).
As a designer at RONIN not only will you get the opportunity to work with some great clients, you’ll have the perfect outlet for your creative juices, supported by our in-house marketing and PR team. A busy, diverse agency, you’ll never be bored.
The role is ideal for an an experienced web and graphic designer looking to take the next step on the career ladder, or a Word Press designer looking to broaden their skillset. If you feel like you have what it takes to be part of our terrific team, please send your CV and examples of your work/website address to email@example.com
More about the role:
– Developing web and print designs for client projects
– Creating new IDs and branding campaigns for clients
– Building websites in html/CSS
– Designing Word Press websites
– Working with programmers on CMS and ecommerce websites
– Managing client relationships
– Contributing to the day-to-day running of a very busy agency
– Brainstorming and developing creative ideas for clients
– Helping prepare new business pitches
You will receive:
– £25k to £30k (depending on experience)
– Private healthcare
– A friendly working environment
– 23 days annual holiday
– Work that will challenge and motivate you
– Interaction with clients and suppliers
– Invaluable experience in a busy and growing design agency
The ideal candidate will have:
– At least two years’ commercial experience in web and graphic design
– An extensive portfolio of high quality commercial work
– Excellent knowledge of html/CSS and Adobe Creative Suite
– Extensive experience of designing WordPress sites
– Experience of working with programmers on bespoke CMS websites
– Superior creativity – we are looking for a real designer not just somebody who can use design software
– Excellent skills and versatility in web and print design
– A great work ethic and good time management
– The ability to think and work quickly
– A relevant degree
– An eye for detail
– A friendly, flexible outlook and the ability to manage their own work
– A desire to make an effective contribution to a small team
You must be UK-based, within reasonable commuting distance of Bromley. You must be eligible to work in the UK.