01 Jul RONIN is recruiting – be our new PR Executive!
Are you a whizz with words both on and off the page? We are looking for a PR specialist with amazing communication skills and bundles of creativity to join our talented team.
As a PR and Marketing Account Executive at RONIN you will not only get the opportunity to work with some fantastic well-established clients, you’ll have the perfect outlet for showcasing your creative flair. As part of a busy, diverse agency supported by in-house social media and design teams, you can be sure that you’ll never be bored.
We’re a fun, friendly bunch of people who enjoy our work. If you are a bright, enthusiastic individual with an enthusiasm for PR, writing and communications, then we want to hear from you.
With the ability to balance day-to-day press communications with content planning and copywriting, the ideal candidate will have 18 months experience in a communications role, an exceptional command of English and a passion for PR.
- Selling stories/product placement with press
- Answering copy-calls
- Media liaison
- Maintaining and building client relationships – you will have regular contact with clients
- Copywriting – press releases, blogs, web copy, case studies, white papers etc.
- Reporting – keeping clients updated with press coverage, updating internal reports & databases
- Maintaining media databases
- Researching client markets
- Administration – Compiling meeting agendas and writing up minutes/actioning meeting outcomes, updating client job lists/plans
- Assisting management with client plans and strategy
- Working with the digital and design teams on integrated client campaigns
- 1.5+ years PR experience, preferably working with B2B brands. Some B2C experience is also welcome
- A can-do attitude is a must. We want winners not whingers!
- Excellent communicator – with press, staff and clients
- Content creator – excellent writing skills are a must for press releases, feature writing, promotional copy, blogs etc
- An eye for detail
- Confident on the phone – you won’t think twice about picking up the phone to speak to press and clients to build relationships
- Results driven – proven ability to reach press coverage targets
- Strong interpersonal skills with press, clients and fellow staff members
- Initiative and creative flair – our clients expect ‘ideas’, so you’ll be constantly on the lookout for inspiration and arranging brainstorming sessions with staff
- Collaborative attitude – as a close-knit team you will need to work collaboratively with our design and social media team
- Organised – you’ll be working on a number of brands so will need to manage your workload to meet deadlines
You will receive
- £23k to £25k (depending on experience)
- 23 days holiday
- Training and career development
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Challenging, motivating work with real responsibility
- An enjoyable work environment
- The opportunity to work with a lovely bunch of people!
If you think you have what it takes to be the newest member of the RONIN team, please email your CV and any relevant supporting material to firstname.lastname@example.org