19 Nov RONIN Meet The Team – Aggie
1. How long have you worked at Ronin?
One month, since October 2020.
2. What’s your background (i.e. What were you doing before you came to Ronin?)
I graduated in Digital Media, where I learned design, how to program websites, games and create audio-visual content, among other things. I’ve been a Technical Creative Designer for several years now, making digital content for various platforms.
3. What does your day-to-day job involve?
Designing and creating dynamic, user-friendly and visually-pleasing digital components such as websites, graphics, brochures and animations to go online or to print. And of course, sharing random facts with my team.
4. What’s been your favourite part of the job so far?
Working on a range of interesting projects and joining a team of friendly new people.
5.Which social media platform could you not live without?
Maybe Instagram. I like to capture moments in photos, I’m sentimental that way.
6. What are your interests outside of work?
Creative: I enjoy photography, cinematography, film, theatre and art.
Lifestyle: I’m interested in health, nutrition, sports, life philosophy, self-development and travel.
7. Who would play you in the film of your life?
Aggie Matuszak (I have some acting experience… Shhh, I don’t want my team to ask me to perform!)
8. If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
Enthusiastic, considerate, friendly.
9. We’re off to the pub – what’s your order?
A round of specific Jamaican rum shots. That’s right team, you’re all having one!