19 Nov RONIN Meet The Team – Charlie
1. How long have you worked at Ronin?
Ironically, I was actually offered the job on Friday the 13th of March, only for lockdown to be announced from the 16th. A combination of Coronavirus and a summer holiday meant I only joined the team full-time from the 1st of October.
2. What’s your background (i.e. What were you doing before you came to Ronin?)
Both during and following my A-Levels, I was stacking shelves at my local Waitrose. While continuing that, I did a 4-month internship as a football content writer before joining RONIN.
3. What does your day-to-day job involve?
As a Junior Social Media Executive, I spend a lot of time planning, writing and scheduling social media content for our various clients. I also conduct client research and produce other content like blogs and case studies.
4. What’s been your favourite part of the job so far?
Alongside becoming part of a team with some great new people, I’ve really enjoyed the variety of clients we work with. One day I might write a blog about planning a new kitchen and the next a piece about how to handle a wasp infestation!
5. Which social media platform could you not live without?
Instagram. I’d be scared to find out how many hours I’ve spent scrolling on there.
6. What are your interests outside of work?
As you can probably tell from my internship, I am massively into football, supporting Manchester United and playing for my local team, Tatsfield Rovers. Aside from all things sport, I’m also lucky enough to escape to the Spanish Costa Blanca with my family at least once a year.
7. Who would play you in the film of your life?
Tom Holland is the first that comes to mind, probably just because he’s British and around my age.
8. If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
Laid-back, enthusiastic and clumsy.
9. We’re off to the pub – what’s your order?
Definitely a pint of beer, preferably Amstel but I wouldn’t say I’m fussy.