30 Jul RONIN seeks Social Media Specialist
Do you have a proper passion for all things social media? Can you conjure up marketing magic in just 280 characters? Do you know your #hashtags from your RTs? Then we have the perfect job for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the social media team at our fun, friendly and fast-paced agency in Bromley, South London. As an integral part of the social media team, you will manage the social media channels for a range of different clients from insurance to luxury kitchens, and coffee bars to estate agents, to name but a few.
We are looking for someone with bags of energy and enthusiasm, who is not afraid to get stuck in to creating new social media content, thinking up new ideas and managing online communities across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram. Sound like you? Then read on.
- Manage all current social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) by creating innovative and high quality content that engages different audiences
- Develop social media strategies for clients and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Analyse and monitor campaigns, continuously providing recommendations on how to further drive brand awareness and engagement
- Manage paid social advertising campaigns and budget
- Compile reports for clients and management showing results (ROI), analysing key metrics and adjusting the brand strategy where needed
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate, with the focus on converting followers into customers
- Briefing creatives and providing them with tangible feedback
- Propose strategies & execute these for any new channels (YouTube, Snapchat etc.) as relevant, e.g. research and advise on new platforms that might support the business.
A bit about who we’re looking for:
- A passion for social media is imperative!
- Creative and willing to contribute your ideas
- A spelling and grammar whizz
The “must haves”…
- 1-3 years of previous social media experience, ideally in a B2B environment
- Proven experience of creating gripping and engaging copy
- Educated to degree level
- Able to manage time extremely well, multi-task and prioritise important work
- Within easy commuting distance of our offices
- Excellent English language skills
You will receive:
- £23K to £25K (depending on experience)
- 23 days holiday
- Training and career development
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Challenging, motivating work with real responsibility
- An enjoyable work environment
- The opportunity to work with a lovely bunch of people!
If you think you have what it takes to join the RONIN team, please email your CV and any relevant supporting material to firstname.lastname@example.org