17 Aug Join our team! Web and graphic designer job opportunity
Are you an Adobe artiste, a WordPress wizard and a top typography talent?
We are looking for a designer who is both an artist and a technician. If you can create wonderful designs and bring them to glorious digital life, then we’d love to talk to you.
As a designer at RONIN, not only will you get the opportunity to work with some great clients, you’ll have the perfect outlet for your creative juices, supported by our in-house marketing, PR and social media teams. A busy, diverse agency, you’ll never be bored.
RONIN is a modern and dynamic agency offering web, digital and graphic design services to a broad range of national and international clients (B2B and B2C).
If you feel like you have what it takes to be part of our terrific team, please send your CV and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least three years’ commercial experience in web and graphic design
- A well-documented portfolio of high-quality commercial work
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress, HTML/CSS and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of front-end development, as well as significant back-end knowledge
- Experience of working with third party developers on bespoke CMS websites
- Superior creativity – we are looking for a real artist, not just somebody who can use design software
- A great work ethic and good time management
- The ability to work well under pressure, consistently delivering on time to a high standard
- A relevant degree-level qualification
- An eye for detail
- A friendly, flexible outlook and the ability to manage their own work
- A desire to make an effective contribution to a small team
- Understanding of basic UI principles
- Knowledge of and expertise in using tools such as Adobe XD, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, PremierePro, AfterEffects, GitHub, WordPress
You must be UK-based, within reasonable commuting distance of Bromley. You must be eligible to work in the UK. If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our team, please send your CV and your portfolio.
You will play a key role in:
- Building WordPress websites for clients
- Designing bespoke websites using HTML/CSS
- Working with developers on CMS and ecommerce websites
- Creating new IDs branding, digital and print campaigns for clients
- Managing client relationships
- Contributing to the day-to-day running of a very busy agency
- Brainstorming and developing creative ideas for clients
- Helping prepare new business pitches
You will receive:
- £25K to £30K (depending on experience
- Auto-enrolment pension
- A friendly working environment
- 23 days annual holiday
- Work that will challenge and motivate you
- Invaluable experience in a busy and growing design studio
- The opportunity to work with a lovely bunch of people!