06 Mar We’re recruiting! Join our PR and content team
Are you passionate about PR and do you get a buzz from seeing your work published in the media?
Do you love writing?
Are you a good communicator?
Want to be part of our dynamic, growing team?
RONIN is a modern and dynamic marketing agency, located in Bromley, offering PR, digital marketing and design services to a broad range of national and international clients (B2B and B2C). We’re nice people and we enjoy our work. We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual with a passion for PR, writing and communications, to join our talented team.
As a PR and Content Account Executive at RONIN you will not only get the opportunity to work with some great, friendly clients, you’ll get the perfect outlet for your creative flair. As part of a busy, diverse agency supported by in-house social media and design teams, you’ll never be bored.
With the ability to balance day-to-day press communications with content planning and copywriting, the ideal candidate will have to love PR and have an exceptional command of English.
- Selling stories/product placement with press
- Answering copy-calls
- Media liaison
- Maintaining and building client relationships – you will have regular contact with clients
- Copy writing – press releases, blogs, web copy, case studies, white papers etc
- Reporting – keeping clients updated with press coverage, updating internal reports & databases
- Maintaining media databases
- Researching client markets
- Administration – compiling meeting agenda’s and writing up of minutes/actioning meeting outcomes, updating client job lists/plans
- Assisting management with client plans and strategy
- Working with the digital and design teams on integrated client campaigns
- 2+ years PR experience, preferably working with B2B brands. Some B2C experience is also welcome
- A can-do attitude is a must! We want winners not whingers!
- Excellent communicator – with press, staff and clients
- Content creator – excellent written skills are a must for press releases, feature writing, promotional copy, blogs etc
- An eye for detail
- Confident on the phone – you won’t think twice about picking up the phone to speak to press and clients to build relationships
- Results driven – proven ability to reach press coverage targets
- Strong interpersonal skills with press, clients and fellow staff members
- Initiative and creative flair – our clients expect ‘ideas’, so you’ll be constantly on the lookout for inspiration and arranging brainstorming sessions with staff
- Collaborative attitude – as a close-knit team you will need to work collaboratively with our design and social media team
- Organised – you’ll be working on a number of brands so will need to manage your workload to meet deadlines
You will receive:
- £23K to £25K (depending on experience)
- 23 days holiday
- Training and career development
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Challenging, motivating work with real responsibility
- An enjoyable work environment
- The opportunity to work with a lovely bunch of people
You must be UK-based and within reasonable commuting distance of Bromley and eligible to work in the UK.
Do you have what it takes to join our team? Please send your CV and any supporting materials to firstname.lastname@example.org