10 Feb We’re recruiting! Join our web and graphic design team
Searching for the perfect opportunity to showcase your web and graphic design skills? We’re looking for an experienced and creative individual to join our talented design team.
This role is ideal for an experienced web and graphic designer looking to take the next step on the career ladder and you’ll get the opportunity to work with some great clients. You’ll be supported by our in-house marketing, PR and social media teams.
RONIN offers the perfect outlet for your creative ideas and our busy, diverse agency environment means you’ll never get bored.
- Developing web and print designs for client projects
- Creating new IDs and branding campaigns for clients
- Building WordPress and designing custom html/CSS for bespoke websites
- Working with programmers on CMS and ecommerce websites
- Managing client relationships
- Contributing to the day-to-day running of a very busy agency
- Brainstorming and developing creative ideas for clients
- Helping prepare new business pitches
- At least three years’ commercial experience in web and graphic design
- An extensive portfolio of high-quality commercial work
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress html/CSS and Adobe Creative Suite
- Extensive experience of designing WordPress sites
- Experience working with third party developers on bespoke CMS websites
- Superior creativity – we are looking for a real artist, not just somebody who can use design software
- Excellent skills and versatility in web and print design
- A great work ethic and good time management
- The ability to think and work quickly
- A relevant degree-level qualification
- An eye for detail
- A friendly, flexible outlook and the ability to manage their own work
- A desire to make an effective contribution to a small team
- £25K to £30K (depending on experience)
- Auto-enrolment pension
- 23 days annual holiday
- Work that will challenge and motivate you
- Invaluable experience in a busy and growing design studio
- The opportunity to work with a lovely bunch of people!
You must be UK-based and within reasonable commuting distance of Bromley. You must be eligible to work in the UK. If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our team, please send your CV and examples of your work/website address to firstname.lastname@example.org